Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

It's been a good day !

This post is about "6th January 2013"

I started my day at a very low note by trying to understand how marginal costing works for companies. Final CA classes don't interest me at all. Mahesh tutorials is one place where I sit like the rest of the world has ceased to exist. I  came home, with a terrible stomach ache,and hit the bed thinking "Aaj ka toh din hi bekaar hai". 

Artist Fail : As i got up, i sat to sketch Baby Peanut with a straight face in her mother's womb. As per what i know of the family, the baby must be moving continuously in the mummy's stomach. I tried drawing a moving baby. It struck me that we cannot draw videos. Unsuccessful attempt. 

Soul is eternal : Guidance note of our religious head read "The soul is eternal, your faith should not be taken for granted for your worldly exercises". Registered.

Microwave : The day got better as i decided to give up on my camera dreams and buy my mom a much needed microwave and a sewing machine. Mumma smiled. The day just got better !

Catching up : The best thing in the world is to speak to someone you never thought you would interact with ever again. #truestory. Nothing like completing pending conversations.

My Eureka Moment : After managing to stay confused for a year, i finally found the most apt tattoo design ever. And this is not going to change. This day is Important. Yes !

Happy Ending : While I work delightedly at 2.30 am in the night, conversing with the person who means the most to me completes my day just perfectly !

It's been a FANTASTIC day. :D

And Oh ,my tattoo will be a modified version of this :-



No comments:

Post a Comment