Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Note to My Navigator.

For quite sometime now, I was of the belief that the strength of a relationship is measured by the number of years spent with the person. The more the number of years, the stronger the relationship is bound to be. But seldom it is, that we realise, that these hyped 20 year old friendships or relationships that lasted for oh-my-god 12 years, were nothing but wall clocks. Tung somewhere high up and forgotten, untouched like forever. Relations, with excessive hustles, restlessness and high levels of continuous liveliness only, qualify to my "Unbreakable Ties" list.


Well, all of us, have that one special someone in life, with whom you can share the most meaningful moments of silence, without feeling awkward about it for even a nanosecond. It can be your sibling, your mumma, your neighbour or even your pet dog. It can be your spouse or your kid or probably your lover, with whom you will share stories of you falling of the stairs, or failing a test, peeing in your pants or jumping off the cliff. You will talk absolute nonsense and not be ashamed or conscious or embarrassed about the same.
Even I have a special someone.

Aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahar banke..

Someone, I met not very long ago, But she is someone, my conscience has had the longest, deepest and the most interactive relationship with. Interactive ? Yes, INTERACTIVE. It is not everyday, that someone walks up to you and says "You've just shed a tear, haven't you?" when the rest of the world is busy applauding your impeccable sense of humour.

Dil agar hote, mere seene mein do, dusra dil bhi, mein deta tumhi ko..

I don't know if 14 months with a person are sufficiently enough to judge the strength of the bond you share. But then, she knows accurately what i feel, It seems strong. She knows precisely what i think, it seems strong. She knows the exact words i am going to speak, it seems strong. She knows the thought behind the song i sing, it seems strong. She can read my eyes and doesn't need my words, it seems strong.

Chahe jo tumhe pure dil se, milta hai woh mushkil se, aisa jo koi kahin hai, bas wohi sabse haseen hai..

Every individual needs eyes which can read through your deceptive visage. Every individual needs a person with a heart which connects to yours no matter how distant you are. Every person needs someone to fall back on when the world falls apart and every alcoholic needs a geek to carry her home when you've thrown up and passed out *wink*(Yes. I just called you a geek :p)

Tera mujhse, hai pehle ka naata koi, yuhin nahi dil lubhaata koi..

So here I am, saying a very big, heartfelt Thank You for being my unshakable support in every endeavour, for forwarding your virtual shoulder (:p :p) every time i cried with buckets, for adding to my smiles and laughter and for making me my parents ka "Beta". Thank You for drilling brains in my head every time i acted irrational or behaved pigeon headed. Thank You for not letting anybody walk in and out on me and THANK YOU for lifting me up and dumping me on the right path every time i went astray.


I Love You.
A Lot.
Never Go Away :)





1 comment: