Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Blessed - I

I promised to start this year by completing all my pending work. But writing a blog post dedicated to all those who made my new year's eve fantabulously amazing is something i could not resist doing.

Vaibhav Shah

My mayonese cheese sandwich with extra butter and extra chutney is one of the most most most special people i have ever had. 35/36 qualities milti hai humaari but we will not get married because this great man believes that Friendship > Love.
And guess what? This theory of his, makes him the most sorted and happy person ever. Positivity and happiness ka magnet hai yeh ladka ! He is someone who calls all by himself everytime I am in trouble. Super Telepathic we are! Heera mila hai Heera! His sense of humour is EPIC. At most times in college, you would see Vaibhav surrounded by atleast 3 girls. Atleast. However, he never puts down the expectations of his close ones and would run to you everytime you need him !

To the most eligible bachelor, I want you to know that no matter how late i am in writing this post, you are one of the MOST valued people in my life.

Suneet Russel :

The undisputed hero of my life manages to fight with me round the clock but assures me at the end of the day that i am the prettiest person on the planet for him. Someone who will stand up like a guard, head on, if he sees any trouble (Nilay :p) around me.
I want you to know that you complete me and there is no life after you. :*


Rinkal Gada :

Someone who still manages to be full of energy and enthusiasm while the rest of us have already given up on our forever boring lives. There is absolutely nothing that can bring "The Rinkal Gada" down and there is absolutely nothing that can come between us. Flowing with happiness and spreading goodness and smiles all around, Rinkal Gada's picture is now going to be featuring on my soft board because "Tumsa koi aur kahaan.."




Aditya Trivedi :

Aditya Trivedi being the emotional wing of my life manages to get me, my tantrums, my nakhras, my tears, my feelings right all the time. Someone who comes up with something like, "I would never date you because i love you more than that" and someone i dearly miss when my mom cooks amazing food. My masala dosa meals are never complete without you. For aditya trivedi, garba is sabse zyaada fun. Sunburn will also be compared to Garba. Yes.
Thankyou so much for always being there. ALWAYS *wink* . I love you.



Sonica SunderRUM :

Someone who has alcohol im her surname too, has to have a very good drinking capacity. She usually beats the men too. The bombshell of the gang is many a times not even considered as a girl :o :o Or well, i guess she likes it that way, because many a times you'll hear her saying "Agar main ladka hoti, toh puri playboy hoti" :p
Rola pola can gulp down my deepest secrets and very proudly say, "Har ladka harami hota hai dude. Cheers". A total feminist and a total sweetheart, sonica sunder is one of those people who top my priority list.

Aditi Shetty :

"Tum ho toh gaata hai dil, tum nahi toh geet kahaan". Aditi Shetty still manages to be the heart and soul of Masala Dosa/Bheed and the only person that comes to my mind when someone mentions "Sheila ki Jawaani"
Aditi Shetty taught me how to make "delicious" maggi along with unsuccessful attempts to make me sing and learn the guitar :p
She is one person i miss having around all the time. Aditax's awesomeness cannot be described in words. There is love. Baut saara !

5 comments: