Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Raindrops

3rd June, 2013 Reasons to Smile !

My forever-cribby-5am-mornings suddenly transformed to, me waking up to the sweet smell of wet mud,  mum frying crispy breadrolls for breakfast and my dad playing old songs on his beloved little radio set (yes, he still uses one of those)

It did not even take me a nanosecond, to take me back to my school days when waking up early, and travelling from Andheri to Malad was no big a deal, and school was my happy place.
When i gained complete consciousness i realized, that staying happy was still not a matter of grave concern, but a matter of choice. It is all about washing your Meenakumari-complex away and making the space and bubble in which you thrive a lively place.

And..
How difficult is that for a person like me?

Everything around is beautiful today.
The trees are wet of recent showers, 
the bus driver stopped the bus midway for an old man to board, 
the conductor made small talk with his passengers,
I sent kisses to my ex boyfriend (yes, i get creepy sometimes)
I have decided to be happy, all by myself :-)

Mumbai monsoons are to die for, why not live for them?
:) :)


5 comments:

  1. wow !
    1. I lurrvveeee the pic.

    2. for the 1st time in years i feel like looking foward to the rains!

    3. i want Bread rolls . ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-I didn't get any msg from you :p
    2-Even i wanted breadth rolls
    3-And yes the picture is amazing! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic,the post and the breadcrumbs....everything's delicious here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @soni : Thankyou so much ! Nilay has promised us to take us to marine drive during rains this year !

    @nilay : Thankyou. And your sense of humour is eh :p Kindly improve, and try next year.

    @vaibhav : Buy that DSLR for more wonderful pictures ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chummi Post #CommentlikeMumtazandRima :*

    ReplyDelete