Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Cheap Post.

I am sorry about the title. Couldn't come up with anything better.

Rainy night of 20th June, distressed with work, I crawl like a snail, to every perverse rickshawala around jogeshwari station, begging like a helpless baby to take me to Oshiwara. (against cash consideration of course, I wasn't even asking for a free ride, still all the nakhra i tell you)

Not that this rickshaw hunting is not a routine, however, it still seems like a new war. Everyday !

"Uncle Oshiwara chaloge?"
The mid-aged bearded rick guy, very appreciatively checked me out from head to toe, with special glare to my sufficiently covered boobs and said,
"Haan"

How disturbingly abject is this you may wonder ? But guess what ? 20 years and 8 months through my life, I am absolutely okay with this kind of ridicule.
All through the rickshaw ride, he adjusts his mirror to look at uncovered minimal body parts, and take his share of pleasure.(whatever little he gets)

I am still comfortable with the rickshawalas, because, the pigs traveling in BEST buses, are worse. The 16 year old will fumble, the 17 year old will manage to scream and gather people, the 18 year old will manage to come up with hindi abuses, the 19 year old will slap, at 20, I am used to it.

This post is making no sense at all, so I guess I should stop. I just needed an outlet to my daily frustration of traveling by public transport every single day. Not that I can afford & "maintain" a car anyway.

*shoots self*

1 comment:

  1. :-( Sick people!I am so sorry that you girls have to endure all these day after day.

    ReplyDelete