Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Nothing :)


Am i in control of my life...

No dude you're not.
But i want to...
No dude you can't.
But then why can't i realise that?...
Coz you're not listening to me.
Why can't i listen to you?...
Coz you're talking to yourself.
How do i stop that?...
Just like that. 
How?...
Do nothing. 
I'll be stagnant...
Did i say do not act?
But you said 'do nothing'...
Acting is not doing.
I'm confused...
I know.
What do i do?...
NOTHING
I don't understand...
You don't need to understand.
How do i do nothing?...
Just be.
Meaning?...
Just be.
How will i progress in life?...
In the same way you progressed in your first nine months. 
But i was taken care off...
You said it. 
Said what?...
Nothing..

Disclaimer : The above stuff is not written by me. Nor do i know who it is written by. I found this piece really interesting and hence it is here. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment